Sunday, February 26, 2012

I LOVE the ZOO!

It's true! I do love the zoo! It had come to my attention some really great friends of ours had never been to the zoo on the island! They have been here for over a year and still no trip to the zoo! Well, Parker, Oliver and I could not stand for that!!! So one Saturday while Jeremy was away for work, we loaded up the car and headed to Honolulu for a fun filled day at the zoo and let me tell you it could not have been a more beautiful day for the zoo!
This is Chapin (one of Parker's best friends) and Parker at our first stop!



That is one big Hippo!
Then the boys checked the map to make sure we were on the right track!
There is Ms. Amy with Oliver!
Chapin and Parker standing like flamingo's!
Our final stop was the petting zoo! An awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment